Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Three Letter Word Beginning With S


This is the creation that I call the obligatory sex song. 

I felt I needed to write something with sex in the title as I had heard, enjoyed and brought three songs in the past six years that had the word in the title of their songs.

A friend of mine said that the song was completely different to what he thought I would come up with in terms of the mood of the music, even though the title sounded like me at the time, “Sex with me”.  He imagined it would be an upbeat bass pumping song but I was pleased with the outcome of this demo as it brought about a thought of a seductive, slowly sinking into the groove feeling with a few quirky lines.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuot4gv2BCQ


The lyrics to this and my other tracks are at www.asimplisticstart.blogspot.co.nz
 

No comments:

Post a Comment