Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The First Recorded Song

Travelling to the studio my excitement grew!

I was thinking, would I be heading back along this road in a few hours with some songs on tape?

I met the owner of the recording studio, Alan, he read some of my lyrics, picked one and started to pull it apart and put it back together in a better shape and form.

Many of my original lyrics were kept, with a couple of lines he really liked, "Winners strive to succeed, Losers strive to subside".

On this track, different to most of my future recordings, it only consisted of a basic vocal, guitar and drum track recorded on a standard tape player, but this gave birth to my first recorded song, "Winners & Losers".

You can listen to this original recording at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBbefokBLcA&feature=g-upl&context=G265fc8dAUAAAAAAAAAA

1 comment: