Monday, April 16, 2012

The First Track On Studio Equipment

Knowing after that first visit that it would look like I would be doing one song per session of studio time, I set about writing my next track.

From a conversation with Alan, the other sets of lyrics weren’t up to par. With this next song, I introduced the idea of a girl I liked that was going out with someone else but not being treated that good by him. I remember standing at an old dresser in my bedroom with a tape machine on it and singing into the recorder, and tapping a pen as a kind of drum beat.

Taking this out to Alan, he proceeded to record it with a drum track, base, vocal and other
instruments. The resulting action produced the song “Do you want him”.

Check it out at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0pcliNdNRA&context=C4eb23f6ADvjVQa1PpcFMKoEdVVgRqsaVos9tZ0z4_fbXPH1ruprU=

No comments:

Post a Comment